Beyond Board Certification
The top plastic surgeons in the world are Board Certified. What else can make the difference between “good” vs. “great” results?
- A highly developed eye for esthetics
- Refined artistry
- A keen sense of beauty
- Depth and breadth of skilled expertise
- Elegant natural results
- Devotion demonstrated by contributions to the specialty
- Extensive ongoing training
If you choose Dr. Mark Pinsky you will see how a combination of these factors can make all the difference in your appearance. Sophisticated patients recognize that while cosmetic procedures may have the same name, the quality of the results can vary dramatically.
“I never forget how much courage it takes a patient to come in for a consultation. Most patients have thought about it for a long time. Exposing themselves to a total stranger is a big deal. They obviously want to talk about a physical change, but the emotional part of the equation is equally important. What has made me successful is putting patients at ease and actively listening to their point of view. Then, I help them envision the possibilities that will preserve their uniqueness, while enhancing–not altering– their features. Above all, I want them to leave knowing beyond the requisite training, experience and skill, I genuinely want to take care of them and make their experience one they will always remember and feel great about afterwards.”
Philosophy and Approach
Dr. Mark Pinsky’s philosophy and approach balances each patient’s desires with the transformation he knows can be achieved for beautiful, proportionate results–often, more than the patient even thought was possible.
- People want a “natural” result. Dr. Pinsky believes most patients want is a noticeable improvement without looking obvious or “over done.” Dr. Pinsky accomplishes this by attention to harmony, proportion and age appropriate enhancement is a special skill that goes well beyond board certification.
- No two patients are alike, so no two procedures are alike. Dr. Pinsky believes adapting the procedure to the patient’s anatomy and intention is the secret to a surgical result that is as unique as their fingerprint. A deep understanding of the anatomy might lead to some less invasive approaches being recommended for some patients. A surgeon can be technically brilliant and dedicated to staying on the leading edge of the specialty. But in cosmetic surgery the best of the best have a refined artistic sense that is subtle, yet remarkable. This quality is inherent in every procedure Dr. Pinsky performs.
- Dr. Pinsky’s practice emphasizes the entire experience–not just the technical outcome. In fact, the consultation is given as much attention as the day of surgery. He feels you cannot get to know someone in a hurry, so extra time is built in to every appointment. It’s the only way, according to Dr. Pinsky that patient desires are deeply understood. He also counsels each patient on possibilities they may not have thought about but could consider for an even better overall result. Finally, Dr. Pinsky and his staff work hard to communicate issues a patient might anticipate in order to prepare, avoid surprises and have a comfortable recovery. His mantra is “more than you asked for…” during every step of the journey.
- Dr. Pinsky has 20 years’ experience in delivering consistently beautiful results for thousands of patients. You can be assured he has done a high volume of cases in the specific procedure you are considering.
- Ηe offers a new benchmark for the specialty across multiple procedures of the face, breast and body.
- Dr. Pinsky’s Palm Beach Gardens practice has been the choice for patients around the world including Europe, the Middle East and throughout North America.
- Actors, models, pageant contestants, professionals, stay-at-home moms–all get the same treatment and come to value the results Dr. Pinsky’s combined levels of expertise can deliver.
- Patients remember how prepared and confident they felt under Dr. Pinsky’s care.
Education and Certifications
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Board of Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Allergan Academies Frequent Lecturer
- Mentor and FDA CI for Natrelle’s 410 silicone gel breast implant better known as “gummy bear” implant
- Lecturer and FDA CI for Juvederm
- Certified Injection Trainer for Voluma, Juvederm Ultra, Juverdem Ultra Plus, and Botox
Honors and Awards
- Voted Best Plastic Surgeon in Palm Beach County
- Castle Connelly’s Top Doctors 2012, 2015
- Patients’ Choice Award 2012
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2012